PROGRAM MANAGER IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Reporting directly to the CTO / Head of Electric Propulsion, a dedicated, full time program manager in electrical engineering to build up, lead and manage programs to develop specific hardware and software solutions in electric propulsion with a particular focus on certification.
Responsibilities also include planning, directing, controlling and monitoring certification related programs for specific key customers with the Swiss Federal Office Civil Aviation (FOCA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and other national aviation authorities.
- Project management in electric propulsion
- Lead the investigation process, prepare certification data, plans and programs, and keep track of progress and evolution
- Create internal verification processes and regular submissions to certification authorities
- Handle and take charge of the technical certification process of H55’s advanced electric systems
- Build and maintain viable relationships with certification authorities and represent H55 in rulemaking committees
- Coordinate and participate in the development of power electronics (motor controller, DCDC convertor, active rectifiers, …)
- Build and maintain viable technical relationships with key supplier and development partners
- +5 years of professional experience
- Experience with certification processes either from the aviation or automobile industry
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and bring projects to its completion
- Target-oriented, with analytic problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized including ability to properly document
- Capacity to prioritize, manage time effectively and multi-task
- Fluency in English language essential, French as asset
- Work Location: Sion, Switzerland
- Entry Date: immediately
- Only qualified applications will be considered
- Possibility to discuss contribution to re-locating expenses
- No recruitment agencies, please
Applications Sent To :
H55 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs.