As an intern, you will work closely with your mentor and other employees of the hardware/software team who will help you apply your knowledge and grow your skills.
Specifically, you will be responsible to:
- Develop an Aircraft charging test bench.
- Design, Procure, Assemble, test the test bench
- Develop the test software
- Write the test bench documentation
- Support the charging integration and test (SIL/HIL)
- Commercial CCS Charger
- H55 Energy Storage System and Battery Monitoring System
- H55 prototype aircraft
- Bachelor or Master's student in industrial or embedded computer engineering
- Notion or interest for:
- Combined Charging System for electric vehicle
- High Power, High Voltage Battery
- CAN bus, Ethernet, RS485
- Ability to understand and debug embedded hardware and software
- Ability to develop test software in C, Python or LabView.
- Fast learner, rigorous, hands-on problem-solving, ability to document properly
- Fluency in English (oral and written), French an asset.
· Work Location: Sion, Switzerland
· Entry Date: immediately
· Start May 2022
· Duration: 6 months
Applications Sent To :
- Mrs Emmanuelle Doux
- Only qualified applications will be considered
- No recruitment agencies, please
H55 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of nationality, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs.