H55’s mission is to make air transport, quiet, clean and affordable. The company’s patented and certified electric propulsion and battery management technology supports several aircraft manufacturers and operators to use electric propulsion for both existing aircraft designs and future VTOL and e-Commuter concepts.
A Swiss company created in 2017 by the leadership team of Solar Impulse, André Borschberg, Sebastien Demont, and Gregory Blatt, H55 has accumulated design, development, certification, and electric flight experience. Its proven track record comes from developing 2 Solar Impulse airplanes, the only electric airplane with unlimited endurance, the Twister Aero1 acrobatic aircraft, and the Bristell Energic.
The core of H55’s proprietary technology is focused on an integrated power, propulsion and battery management system which includes battery packs, connectors, motor, motor controller, pilot interface and power controls. The company’s product offering includes a fully integrated, certified electric propulsion and battery management solutions, as well as a stand-alone energy storage and battery management systems.
H55 is financed by a reputable group of investors from Silicon Valley and Switzerland, and as such, is well positioned for its next stage of its development. The company’s short-term priorities include building up out of engineering team, putting into place production facilities, and creating a north American subsidiary.
At H55, you will work with a very forward-looking team who are changing the paradigms of air transportation. H55 is composed of highly experienced engineers, entrepreneurs and managers and is seeking like mind talented professionals who understand how to couple creativity and innovation with technical and business considerations.
As part of the production team, you will report initially to the Production manager.
· Assemble mechanical and electronic parts.
· Inspect and test manufactured products & incoming goods.
· Work according to internal documentation.
· Maintain complete traceability in manufacturing.
· Report unexpected events & findings and promote safety of flight
· Participate to the scale-up and growth of production activities.
· +5 years of professional experience in similar highly regulated environment
· CFC or wide experience in mechanics or electronics with ease in both
· Rigorous to apply and follow internal procedures with an open mindset to adapt to change
· Capacity to prioritize and multi-task
· Desire to work in a competitive area at the forefront of electrical aviation
· Experience with Odoo is a plus
· B1 in English, French is an asset
Work Location: Sion, Switzerland
Entry Date: immediately
Mrs Emmanuelle Doux
Only qualified applications will be considered.
H55 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of nationality, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs.
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest news and updates.