In the frame of its product development (Electric Propulsion System and Modular Battery Pack), H55 is searching for a senior software engineer/Software Architect.
Within a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the software development and architecture, ensuring that the design implementation meets the required safety and reliability objectives.
You will report directly to the Software/Hardware Team Leader.
These responsibilities will include:
- Definition of the software architecture taking into account the real time constraints, hardware and maintainability.
- Software high level requirements
- Software design documentation (low level requirements)
- Software code (coding, reviewing, troubleshooting)
- Able to participate to the software verification (elaboration of tests cases and procedures, low level testing or high level testing)
- Providing support to the product integration (integration tests on target)
- Maintain detailed and meticulous documentation throughout entire process
- Manage all data under your responsibility according to our DO-178 development methodologies and configuration management rules.
- Experience in software development: Assembler, C, C++
- Experience in aircraft safety-critical software development and certification
- Experience in requirement management: CodeBeamer or other
- Good knowledge of DO-178 / ED-12 and other coding standards (e.g. MISRA C)
- Education: Engineering degree in embedded software development
- 7-15 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and bring projects to completion
- Target-oriented, with analytic problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized including ability to properly document
- Capacity to prioritize, manage time effectively and multi-task
- Fluency in English (oral and written), French an asset
- Work Location: Sion, Switzerland
- Entry Date: immediately
- The position will evolve with the company’s growth
- Possibility to discuss contribution to re-locating expenses
Applications Sent To :
- Mrs Emmanuelle Doux
- Only qualified applications will be considered
- No recruitment agencies, please
H55 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs.